After working on math problem sets for nearly 2 hours, I felt exhausted. When I went over to bed and checked out my phone, I received a new "photo message". What would it be? I wondered. Since I don't text a lot, I seldom receive such message. I opened the message thinking that it might be a T-mobile Ad. SURPRISE! I saw a picture of a heart formed by the clouds in the perfect blue background. ^____^ this is so amazing. Immediately, I gave thanks to God for this "little sweet treat" after my hard work. I went on to check on the #, it was unknown. I don't know who it is. But it does not really matter, what matters is that she/ he knows me and my "heart" album, I felt so loved. heheeee...
Eventually, I found out who it is though! ha.
It's beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment