today is a day to be remembered because...
- I had a delicious breakfast!
- I brainstormed on my college essay, and got started.
- I ate 10+ Buffalo wings! wakakaaa piggy me~
- I spend 2 hours on math in the afternoon knowing that I will play vball later. (Jamie was right, when I choose to do homework first, I can enjoy playing as much as possible with no worries!)
- I played volleyball for 2 hours straight in the full court setting. Met some new people (volleyball lovers), it's so nice to see so many people love the sport that I am passionate also.
- I saw Jenny! (a girl that I met during lunch) Last time when we first met each other at lunch, I told her I will see her around so there is no need to exchange contact yet. Ha, see! It's so exciting meeting new people~ Speaking of that: I met Elina from Greece, Stephanie from Porto Rico, Jenny from Beijing, Mark from ???, Torsten from France! ^^
- I shot the basketball for 30 minutes. hahaaa, love that! (though still secretly complain about woman's mistreatment on this particular sport! if you know me, you will know what I mean)
- I played guitar with Alex. He finally figured out the chords of the song "say it's possible", and we are rehearsing for Talent Show at the end of CSA. I had so much fun laughing at his way of singing high notes... hahaa Exciting!
- I uploaded my pictures to my computer, and really like it! YAY!
Everything seemed to happened just perfectly today. So I am so grateful right now. Though I don't know how tomorrow is going to be... but I keep in mind that quote that "you don't get to live twice" and trying to enjoy every as much as possible... regardless of the environment.
Let you see the sweaty me! love the sweats ha.
Hello! Woww! You have such productive days! I wish my summer could be like that! hehee, it seems like you're a lot of fun so I hope your summer will continue to be fun!
ReplyDelete♥Tiffany