不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little gloomy just like the rain huh? Maybe not.

I don't know how to put into words about my feelings today
But this song definitely cheered me up
just as God once again remind me that's He's still the One in charge.

Haven't really prayed in the past few days b/c I always became tired at night,
then when I finally decided to pray today,
Holy Spirit kept reminding me all the wonderful things in my life,
once again,
I am so grateful for everything in my life.

Enjoy.
Whether in good or bad times, be joyful always - paraphrase from Holy Bible.

I feel like I am walking in a path where I am gaining more knowledge in terms of my belief, but I forgot to experience it and live it out.

Dear God,
You shall be the center of my life. Please open the eyes of my heart so I can see you more clearly. Bless me today so I can be a blessing for others. Take away my doubts, and replace it with faith in my heart. Thank you Lord, as always.
In Jesus' name I lift up my short prayer,
Amen.



Without rain, there is no rainbow, right? =]

1 comment: