不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Day Worthy of Noting... :)

I am mad.......................... tired!

but ended the night with a fulfilling dinner at China Pearl. 
YUP YUP!

Introducing to you Chinese Historical Society of New England
/Waterman-Waring-Langone Scholarship New Recipients
Yanyi Weng 
(the photo on the right is her, to be exact...)
I am really grateful for all the people 
that believe in me
invest in me
support me
encourage me
and give me the chance to chase after my dreams!

For everybody that I chatted
and shared smile with today,
 I want to give a LOUD shout outs for them!
Joseph, Ms. Tong, 
Daniel, Jonathan, Helen, Nicole, Adam, Carmen, 
Prof.Shirley, Prof.Peter, Chu, 
that old couple, who loved my smile, Kenneth, who offered me compliment,
and everyone else who were on the stage sharing their inspirational stories!

As my relationship with my community grew more tightly every year,
I felt a stronger calling for me to stay and simple serve my community.
I believe that everyone has a calling in their lives,
as for me, 
I am hearing louder and louder voice in serving in the Asian Community.


If this is the path that You are leading me Lord, 
let me be an obedient daughter and gratefully receive the blessings that You have stored for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment