不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Magic Chicken-Wing Land...

Is it true that as you grow older, it is harder to write blogs? I found myself to be in that situation because I definitely signed in here and typed my random thoughts at least 5 times in the past months... but it always ended up that a few seconds later, I would move my finger over to the "delete" button and delete what I wrote. But this time, I am determined to type something and post it!!!

I am in a stage where I got so much in my mind that I have no where to start. Mind constipation, that is the term I've using for the past few months to describe my thoughts...

Updates:
Yanyi Wing- "Chicken Magic"











SEE! This is why I will never run out of chicken wings!


"OTE SCHOLAR" 



"DOCTOR WENG"



Present to you my ote buddy: Xochil aka SO CHILL!
Operation over. body safe.

"Hat Lover"
Guess which one I ended up getting?





This pink one ^___^


p=] 


Roomie lover Rosy! <3


2 comments:

  1. Ah it happens to me all the time! I have so many unfinished saved posts. I guess we get lazier each year aha.

    Imao love the chicken eating process! I want some!!

    so many hats! glad you're already having fun over at BC!! ^^ hope you enjoy the rest of your school years there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister I help you lift up all your "mind constipation" to Him. Blessings always.

    ReplyDelete