像昨夜的淚水。
難過嗎?
失望嗎?
其實我可以自私一點點,
其實我可以勇敢一點點,
其實我可以蒙上自己的眼睛去相信未來。
但是我沒有。
良心告訴我:
愛人,不能自私。
為了愛人,也不能自私。
我知道如果我堅持多一點點,
事情不會這樣子。
但是我沒勇氣去堅持了。
因為這股勇氣的背後將會是我家人的犧牲。
家人或愛人,
她跟我講得很清楚。
只能選擇一方。
對不起,
犧牲了你。
可愛的你,
也成了淚人。
不過還是可愛的淚人。
心是痛的,
愛是真的,
情,會依然留在我心中。
沒事的,
一切都會過去。
明天又是新的一天。
不是你的錯,
不是我的錯,
為了一些不能改變的事實而傷心,
不值得。
活出我們該活的生命吧。
Ticking ticking of the rain,
ReplyDeleteLike last night's tears.
Sad?
Disappointed?
I could have a little bit selfish,
In fact, I can brave a little bit,
In fact, I can cast my own eyes to believe in the future.
But I did not.
Conscience tells me:
Love, not selfish.
For love, not selfish.
I know that if I insist a little more,
Do not like this.
But I had not the courage to insist.
Because this unit will be behind the courage to sacrifice my family.
Family member or lover,
She told me very clearly.
Can only choose one.
Sorry,
The expense of you.
Lovely you
Has become tears.
But still lovely tears.
Heart is pain,
Love is true,
Conditions, will remain in my heart.
Right,
Everything will be in the past.
Tomorrow is a new day.
Not your fault,
Not my fault,
In order to not change the fact that some of the sad,
Not worth it.
Let us live our lives the living it.
Yanyi,
No matter what, our love will live forever. After reading this, I became optimist again. I know that we both do not want to separate, but nature interfere in between us and then you have to sacrifice one side. I truly do understand your sacrifice.
Please forgive me of any wrong thing I did to you. As for my part, I forgive you. Things I have learned by being with you are just too many that I can not afford to not be someone special.
Whenever you feel hope about both of us, I will be waiting for you. If not, I wish you good luck in life and wish you prosperity and guidance. You are indeed an amazing person.
And remember, I will always be your best friend regardless to the situation.
Tears of Love,
Dongwa
灰姑娘長大了lo。當然,你還是一個非常天真的人,熱情投入的時候毫無保留。不過我想,與你從前起伏不定和隨意而行相比,你的方向漸漸明朗了,你也積極地回應著身邊的人和事。
ReplyDelete我地每一位神的兒女都充滿著有共同追求青年友人之間的率真情感,尼個系一個美好的年代!
但其實,美好的年代不一定存在於過去,或現在。只要我地願意,就可以為未來建造多N個美好的年代!
妳的陛下!