Our friendship:
尊重,誠實,信任,和體諒 》皆因愛
Respect, honesty, trust, and understand 》all out of love
我很高興能夠認識這樣的知己!
So glad to meet these soul mates!
- 當我開心,與我同慶;當我灰心,默默給與我鼓勵的話語和做出支持的表現。
- (When I am happy, cheer with me; when I am down, send me messages of love and actions of support)
- 當我們吃飯後不計較誰給錢,而事後不會覺得不好意思。
- (When we finish dinner, never mind who pay the dinner bill, money value equals to zero in our friendship)
- 當我們意見不合,一輪激烈的爭議後,我們會依然笑著去吃飯好像沒事情發生過一樣。
- (When we have different perspectives, we will still be able to go to dinner together with a smile on our face after the dispute)
- 當我們很容易就可以毫無掩飾地跟對方說出心裡話,明白對方一定能夠體諒。
- (When we can easily share our darkest, most embarrassing, most stressed feelings etc, knowing for a fact that the other person will understand you)
- 當我不需開口,你就知道我所煩惱的。然後向我悄悄地傳送關懷和鼓勵的言語。
- (When I am silent about my feelings, you will see through the surface of my face and still offer me caring and encouraging words send straight to my heart)
- 當我做錯任何事情,都會無條件地原諒我,並且比從前一樣地愛我,珍惜我們的友誼。
- (When I have done many wrongdoings, you are willing to forgive me, love me and cherish our friendship just as old days)
No comments:
Post a Comment