不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The truth is...

I am a sinner. I am still a sinner even after I believe in Christ. But the difference is, I am a sinner saved by God's grace. I am protected by God's love so that when Jesus come back on Judgment day,I do not have to bear the consequence of my sin. Simple as that. I am saved by FAITH alone.

Even in this special day of Christmas, my sinful nature did not stop. Temptations are still everywhere. When I tried hard to not sin in Christmas (similar to my mother used to tell me not to wash my hair in New Year's Day for it is inappropriate), I was weak and I fell into temptation.

Logically, I would feel guilty and start to hide away from God. That is not what God wanted. I was reminded that I was, am and will always be weak in front of temptation, whenever I dismissed God's power and grace. God reminded me that I am not perfect, and I will never be. Yet He will always be by my side to pick me back whenever I am attacked. He will be patient to wait for me to return to Him in search of strength and power to overcome temptations. My God is wonderful because He is a father with a justice heart. If God wishes, He can just simply remove temptation from my life. But He does not do that. He wants to train me to be stronger than I am now. He does not want to spoiled me from taking away all these temptations, so that I will grow stronger in faith and stand my ground in all situations.

Oh, my Lord is mighty and worthy of all the praises and glory!
I rejoice in my heart always, for my God is my source of Joy.
I will never stop singing and praying!!!
Thank You Jesus for your birth!

We are the reason Jesus gave His precious life. He loves us so much that He humbled Himself down here on earth and sacrificed Himself on the †. BY FAITH ALONE, we are saved from punishment caused by sin and invited to be in a love relationship with God as father and child ♥ Merry Christmas, everyone! & Happy birthday to our dearest Jesus!!!


P.S. this is my 100th post for this blog by the way! Wow, already!!! Hallelujah for all the blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment