a few sec ago while I was trying to type a post "a letter to myself...", Jin interrupted me with a question.
"is it true that we have half day on Wednesday?"
"yes...and Thursday and Friday *smiley face*"
Standing in front of me, Jin began to fold his hands together and turn his face upward to the ceiling...
Thought bubble: what is this kid doing?
"...thank you Jesus for letting the Pilgrims come to America, thank you God for letter the Pilgrims stayed in America, thank you God for letter me half day and vacation! Thank you Lord. *smiley face* opened his eyes and walked away...*
*puzzled face* O_O
did he just prayed to God in front of me?
did he just thank God for what He did?
did he just spontaneously think of God when something good happened?
I don't know what it is that makes me so joyful at this moment, but I am sure of one thing: Jin did not deny goodness comes from God. I don't care what was in Jin's mind or what his motive was, but at least... he thought of God to give thanks to when good things happened, such as us receiving the free turkey and this coming Thanksgiving vacation. If Jin has this thought in mind when good things happened, somewhere in his mind he must believes that God is real. That's an encouraging first step. This reminds me the question he asked me a months ago... I am going to pray for Jin tonight, I am faithful that Jin will one day realizes the true goodness of God- eternal life.
so cute :)
ReplyDelete