I am not the kind of person who believes in wish list, somehow many of my wishes do come true. To note a few...
-an affordable trip back to China
-an available laptop for Jin& free ipod touch (something I did not even expect)
-a pair of red flat ankle boots, (saw a similar one from my fashionable Ms. Montesir)
(got it today with a beautiful red flower on the side, my cup of TEA!)
surprises: purple jacket and long purple skirt (perfectly fit, never been so excited for shopping before
now I have a few more wishes left for the year of 2010... whether or not I will get them, only God knows. I do not believes in force, for the result will be against God's will and an act of distrust in God. I trust God will provide what's best for me. = )
so in my prayer tonight I will lift up my wish list and patiently, very patiently wait for His perfect answers.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment