Praise the Lord who give me breath and sight!
-----
3:15 am
As prayed, it was indeed a great day "today".
with a different attitude, things turned 180 degree.
I understand it is not easy to just change your attitude, and keep doing that over and over for each day. With God by my side, I am faithful that I can, or at least, I will try my best on my part and let God do the rest. I promised myself to start everyday with a morning prayer, no matter how the day may turn out, I want to lay on my bed with a grateful as I say my night prayer.
- woke up by myself... without anybody knocking on the door or calling me 15 millions times. well done! hahaaaaa.
- finished my last pre-calc assignment with my best effort.
- embarrassed moment in pre-calc but I eventually got over it =P
- lunch& dinner on time!!!
- Javier (my last year's biology teacher)'s daughter recognized me and screamed at me when she saw me "she's my friend!"... so sweeeeet and CUTE! we both dislike chocolate ice-cream by the way! =] High-fived that one.
- did another tatto for Serigo! this time is not a fried pig in Chinese (he's a vegetarian btw, see the irony?), but my awesome Chinese name in Chinese and Japanese. cool stuff.
- spend an hour studying for the test while kept laughing at John for his silly actions and self-talks.
- the Hiroshima-like Pre-calc test bombed me and all my other friends. But we refused to let that test get in the way of loving ourself, ha, went to Doukin Donut(can't believe I don't know how to spell DD =,=). Anyway, Elina talked about her crazy math teacher back at Greece, while Stephanie announced that she is returning to Porto Rico right after summer program. Hmm, we shall do something special before we all return to our normal high school life!
- played spades as we beat mandy and sermisha again! =P... (to be continued since the game was interrupted)
- watched a movie with a bunch of csa scholars inside Bryan's room. The movie was... pointless. But the atmosphere of scholars getting together to do the same time is awesome. enjoyed that moment.
- Here I am, back in my dorm as Sam, Stephaniex2, and I are planning future plans. ha.
today's so free and I don't know what to do: sleep or do something meaningful?
Probably should watch some csa scholars running through the water down in Harvard Yard. silly people, but I love them indeed. ^^ Guess I should go bother Shawnna now, she just ran away from me as I called her name from the window! wakkakkaaaaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment