不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Thursday, July 29, 2010

This Night...

with music playing extremely loud next door,
I am grateful to still be able to sink in the soft, peaceful gospel song

while I was working on my pre-cal,
received an email to a long time no talk Japanese friend,
then was reminded to finish up with the introduction to two Shanghai Christian friends who I am about to meet soon.
When I signed into gmail, SURPRISE!
I forgot to send Diane my Wellesley supplement essay, which she emphasizes that she is going to read it in the plane during her flight. ~,~ hmmm


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A while ago,
I felt into the Thought of Forest again.
This time, I recognized the reasons of why I entered there.
I immediately thought of the sermon that Pastor Chan preached last Sunday:

So true.
A joyful heart is indeed the cure to sorrow.

I am not even in sorrow,
however, a joyful heart is what I am aiming for.
+ oil!
Be still and know that He is God. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment