不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reasons to Smile

The girl that I babysit
ran to me 
and 
handed me
an art piece

"For you :)"
She told me as she placed it above her head
signing that it was a crown

As you may already predict
my heart immediately melted


As I flipped the "crown"
I saw 
"For Yanyi
written in red crayon

How intentional!

My melted heart melted again

Oh the joy with working with little children

****

Last week
G, C and I produced a "book"
Using pretty autumn leaves
we created different pieces of art designs
which C creatively stapled on the right
and titled
"G.C.Y"
Using the initials of our names
(this little Italian girl must knew my preferred Chinese book style: 
Reading from right to left!!!)

I am having so much fun every time I see them!
Today we played
- Ball throwing
- Hide& Seek
- Creative Zoo Box
as C& G excited told me their Zoo trip this past weekend

I am storing so much creative and fun ideas to raise my own children later on! 
hahahahhaahhahaa



No comments:

Post a Comment