不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, October 7, 2012

What a D---A---Y!

To resolve conflict requires the willingness for understanding
To obtain the willingness for understanding requires humility
To embrace humility ultimately requires unconditional love

I was in a situation today where I must pick my first priority
What would please God the most?______
When I got the answer of this question,
I followed through my decision with determination.
Not a moment did I doubt that I've made the wrong decision.

When I listen to my inner voice
I am open for communication, community, and Love.
I am willing to listen
I am willing to obey
I am willing to make a change
so that my inner voice can break its silence
and guide me to do the most righteous act

Free will is powerful
When God entrust it to us
we shall show our earnest respect
Once again, we don't have to
yet some of us, by all means, choose to.

Today I reminded myself not to live to please anyone but God
If I ever value Harmony above God
I am sinning against Him
God is indeed above all my life values
For all my values are under the umbrella of Good.

Let it be my most sincere prayer that God's Love will continue to whisper into my soul and drive every act and thought in my life. Lord, take total control of me. The more I learn about my own weaknesses and brokenness, the more I see Your beauty. Someone asked me last night, what about these child soldiers? Where is God in these situations? Lord, You are the ultimate Judge. Who are we to judge or making up assumptions? At the end of time, Your Light will shine and Your power of Righteousness will reign upon us.You did not cause or create any evil because it is against Your very nature, for You are an all-good God. Lord, please fill my thirsty heart! amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment