不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Soli Deo Gloria!

"To God alone be the glory"

Simply one of the most powerful phrases of all time.

Surely it is going with me into Sophomore year.

Am I ready for my classes?
No, I don't even have all my books or classes settled down.

Am I ready for extra-cirricular activities?
No, my mind is still reflecting upon my summer "honeymoon" with God and His beloved children.

Am I ready for social life?
Not yet? still in transition... the old, the new, the in-between.

But,
all these things are secondary to...

Am I ready for God?
-Yes I am. Though very inconsistent, but I will not forget that God alone is consistent. Fear not.

Am I ready for Greatness?
- Indeed. I can not afford to lose sight of His Greatness.

From Him, I will find my way out and grow, grow grow~

Amen.

Soli Deo Gloria!
"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment