TheRoomisfilledwithwordsEchoingYourUnfailingLove
E c h o i n g Y o u r f a i t h f u l n e s s
Reflecting Your unfailing, faithful Words
Numerous blessings from
Abo^e, shining as stars,
Lingering inside my ever seeking heart, my LOVE.

(Top to bottom: 66 chapel, connecting the stars for a purpose, stormy sky)
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Every word, every photo, every color, every pattern, every action, shows a connection to a greater purpose. It is not a matter of putting words together, photos together, colors together... what patterns? what actions? what connections? without connecting them towards a purpose, these are plain words, photos, color, patterns, actions remained in vain.
Tonight my imagination is well fed;
my desire of expression is fulfilled
in this room filled with memories.
These were memory of prayers, memory of heartfelt sharing, memory of frustration, memory of temptation, memory of impatience, memory of anxiety, memory of trust, memory of respect, memory of confession, memory of forgiveness, memory of connection, memory of love, memory of His Unfailing, Faithful Love.
Lord, Your Words have not only filled my heart but also those who seek, who remember and who accept. Through sharing words, Your blessings overflow my heart as if I were present in the moment of other's life. I thank You for this ability to feel for others, even more importantly, to feel Your love. Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." I give thanks for these praising moments! God is good, ALL THE TIME!
Tonight, I did something I have not done in a long while. I drew. I sat down in the chapel and I drew. Earlier today at lunch time, my friend D referred to himself watching the Olympic alone as a "loner". At this moment, I feel no loner but a lover. In the quietness of this chapel, I freed my imagination as the background music echoed praise to God. "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep"- Scott Adams. What a quote! I've been trying to find a purpose in all my artworks. I want to be able to keep those that would positively influence other's life. Tonight, my artwork served the purpose of glorifying God as I will share it with the person who has inspired me.
Yanyi's life motto: to inspire others just as Jesus Christ has placed others to inspire me. #alive
As I was reading an email update from a friend, my heart can not resist to scream "praise You Lord! I praise You!" So many parts of the email echoed the blessings that God has placed in my own life. These connections made my heart want to dance in joy! Recently, God places in my heart the desire in seeking for the real meaning of fellowship. I encountered fellowship when my friend and I consistently share scripture and our own God moment with each other. Whenever I read these email updates, I can feel the joy in seeking God daily and the importance of reflecting upon these God moments. God, You are so good! How can these things ever connect together for a purpose of our spiritual growth if it weren't for You?!
Life influences life.
No comments:
Post a Comment