不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Friday, August 17, 2012

Ever since the Boston Project...

in these past two days, I have...
  1. Finished translating a 4-page document into Chinese
  2. Spoken up for Mom & called her supervisor in a gentle manner
  3. Guided lil bro Jin how to cook Mac&Cheese with Turkey, D-licious!
  4. Applied seaweed mask from the Body Shop ^^
  5. "Illegally" accepted friend request from some of my beloved youth =P
  6. Biked from Chinatown to Charlestown& back
  7. Bumped into a dear mentor& received an exciting news!!!
  8. Interpreted for Charlestown Community Garden
  9. Chatted on a phone with a long-time-no-chat close buddy
  10. Earned _ _ _ for doing something I really enjoyed. God provided more than enough. :)
  11. Transcribed 3500+ Chinese characters into word doc for Sept 1-3 retreat
  12. Wished a precious friend "happy birthday" & touching conversation
  13. Created two simple & down-to-earth appreciation cards + words from my heart in 15 mins
  14. Had delicious lunch buffet with beautiful Mulani Sis Tiff& Viv.
  15. Hung out with Tiff's Clark friends, walked from Downtown to Newbury st. & back
  16. Saw a vball buddy & agreed to play beach vball next week!
  17. Shared kind words that triggered a genuine smile
  18. Enjoyed lively, relaxing music at Public Garden
  19. Received a very lovely, heartfelt hand written letter: BRIGHTENED MY DAY <3
  20. Communicated with a couple of BC friends, still need to reply/waiting for response from a few
  21. Been in the process of responding to a mentor/teacher/friend's email (taking forever)
  22. *Crazily looped "Forever Reign" You are Good, You are GOOD! :)
  23. Finalized a couple of dates for the near future (NY, meet up w/ mentor, dear friends)
  24. Organized my long-time-no-touch calendar!
  25. Found out when I moved into BC& yet to find out HOW
  26. Wrote short& sweet encouraging notes to every one of my last week's beloved youth
  27. Examined many beautiful photos captured by dear JerryQ
  28. Chatted with a new close friend on the phone (God is Good, ALL THE TIME!)
  29. Currently typing on blog&reminding sis J to go to bed already! (it is 2:22am! lol...)
  30. In awe of how much stuff I went through in the past two days O____O
Still need to...
  1. Order my books by the end of this week
  2. Before ordering, finalize my classes, before that... email Professor -.-
  3. Ask for overnight parking in Chinatown, ask for international shipping
  4. Finish that email... that email... that email... so many emails lingering around!
  5. Finalize details for the trip& get ready for pp renewal
  6. Finish application!
  7. Finish my Freshman scrapbook, start my summer one!
Looking forward to...
BABYSIT the Riddle Boys for the entire Friday afternoon (Super EXCITING!)
*

Among all things, I have not settle down for a quiet time with God yet. -_-" Though I constantly think about Him in my mind and constantly sing "I am running to Your arms, I am running to Your arms" & "You are stronger, You are stronger, sin has broken, You have saved me...", I still need to sit down, pray to God and PRAISE HIM!!! :)

It's about time now :) 

P.S. I really liked how my friend said "I have no mentor, God is the only One who I seek advise from." Very well said, my friend. We are indeed equal, regardless of our age!

P.P.S. would you take a day off work to chill with your friend? my friend would. #GoGreen.

1 comment:

  1. You've been such a busy bee! I'm glad we all got to hang out (: I'm going to take your card with me to Clark and hang it in my room so I can look at it every day <3
    Hope you're able to complete the rest of things needed to be completed! Knowing you, I think you will!

    ReplyDelete