不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Monday, August 13, 2012

Epiphany for Him. :)



As I am in the process of reflection... 
An epiphany popped up in my mind 
and I laughed
Funny how the things used to bother me
God has set me free

"Seek" is the theme of this summer
What do I seek, in Him?

I then smiled in joy
He has healed me from the inside out
kindly whispering love language to my heart
when words did not belong to Him rushed to me
God has been faithful all the time
He gives me the wisdom to differentiate His signs
and the signs of Satan

My God is a victorious God
even in times of trouble
He patiently stands besides me
waiting for me to lift up my hands
and grab His
for He has already won the Victory
by
standing near Him
leaning on Him
living for Him
I am well-protected
I have found my identity in You
My Lord

-B'loved


"
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." - Proverbs 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment