God is good
All the time!
He answered my every single prayer
in the past five days
Even the ones that I did not say as a prayer
He still listened
and answered accordingly
If I were to use one word to describe my week 1 experience
it would be: WOW
God You are an awesome God
Through the hard works
I learned to serve
Through the many youths
I learned to love
Through the frustration times
I learned to ask for patience and love
Through the happy moments
I learned to praise in joy
You
challenged me to step out of my comfort zone
gave me the courage to strengthen my weakness
revealed new perspective & culture to me in new ways
Thanks for all the beautiful smileys and all the joyful tears
I can not ask for a better first week!
Fight on, for love!!!
Glimpse of Week 1: College Parks from Indiana & Hampton Fall from New Hampshire. @Challenge, @ Worksite, @Celebration, @nightlife, @Freetime.
5 more weeks, 10 more groups! :D
Glimpse of Week 1:
"God is good" w/ flowery onion :)
Grouping and boxing potato
Painting mural
Eating deeelicious chicken.
Mowing garden in Lee Academy
Making pretty "ugly" quilts
Starlight shoe packing
Providing for the homeless
Celebrating!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment