It only took a thought to begin the process of WWI or WWII,
It only took a click to destroy more than seven digits of Japanese citizens...
our human minds are so powerful that sometimes it yields dangerous,
if we misplaced our mind toward the wrong area.
That is why we have God.
While God grant us the freedom to choose how we live,
He also provided us a suggestive guideline to live by-
a guideline that is pleasing to Him.
Anything that is pleasing to Him = a good life.
Compared to the reunion two years ago,
today's Reunion was more God-orientation.
While we had more food-sushi-two years ago,
we only had fruits from PD.
But spiritually-wise, I was more full today.
I really enjoy the process of trusting in God,
and seeing his work be done in reality.
To be honest, I did have my doubts from time to time.
As Tommy Fly pointed out, he was even worried about how tonight would turned out since I send out the invitation so late.
But God is faithful.
Whenever I was in doubt, I was reminded to turn my eyes back to Him.
Whenever I did that, I found peace in heart.
Let Go, and Let God.
That's faith.
Sometimes one has to take risk and dream big in order to accomplish certain things.
It was the same thing as the Father's day event last year.
It was the same thing today.
Like Fly said, Planning is not a deal after-all if God is in control.
In here, I must praise God for His never ending supports, and His willingness to reach out to me so I can get to know Him more.
Similar to what Heidi said, living a Christian life is not a linear equation, in fact, it is a logarithm function. It has its own ups and down. The important take away is: God is always in control. Even in infinity, God is there!!! (oh man all these calculus class and math jokes get me into a nerdy math geek mode =P).
Dear Heavenly Father,
I gave thanks for today. I gave thanks for everyone that You have invited today: King, Mandy, Danny, Bing, Heidi, YueYun, Lydia, Joe and Jodi. May today's experience be marked in their heart and help them survive hardship in the future. Lord, You are so real and You always work beyond my imagination. I praise You creativity and Your time management skills!!! :) I pray that even after this Reunion, we will continue to reunite with You in our daily life through prayers, fellowship, reading the bible, as well as sharing with others about Your goodness. For You alone deserved so so so much more!!! I lift my heart and soul to You as I can feel myself running back to You and embrace You just as before. Father, take me and guide me to live a life that is pleasing to You!
I pray all in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus,
for I am not worthy of Your love,
Amen.
Glad I was not afraid to join the reunion that night. May we all continue to walk with our Father. (Even the sister missing from your list.) Give thanks!
ReplyDeletelol... waaaaa what a careful reader ar!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Stephanie dear too!!! :D