不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In You, I praise!

✝ I'm coming back to the heart of worship...
When it's all about You,
when it's all about You, Jesus...♡
-Heart of Worship

It's been almost a month since I last went to BCEC sunday service. I give thanks to God for today's service. Once again I felt so motivated to share God's love with others as well as loving others!!!

When I was at South Cove this morning, I was debating whether or not I should go to sunday service because I was already late. But a voice inside me told me that being late is better than not showing up at all. So I decided to go after my shot. It was freezing inside the auditorium! But luckily Heidi greeted me with her warm smile. I felt loved and welcomed after a short break. :)

During sunday service, I asked God to bring me back to Him and speak to me. Praise God, He indeed spoke to me in a way that I did not expected. Though my inspiration has little to do with today's sermon, but I was motivated to initiate a reunion with my long time no hang out brothers and sisters from our old fellowship-J4. God reminded me that He deserves more than just our praise individually. He deserves more attention and love from us, whom He loves wholeheartedly. During sunday service, I proposed to Heidi about the plan and she supported it!

The date for this reunion is this coming Sat, Sat the 23rd from 5:30pm to 9pm. The vision is to bring all the brothers and sisters together to worship God. No matter where we are spiritually, may we all come to the same page and worship God for that night. This is a last minute event and last minute planning, but with God by my side, I am sure it will turn out better than anybody can expect! One thing I should keep in mind is: rely not on my own human strength but on God's heavenly power!
Philippians 4:13 "I can do anything through Him who gives me strength.

Prayer request: may God grant me insights to plan the event, to work together with worship team, and to just simply praise God's love with others.

When I approach to a brother to see if he is interested to come, he asks me who is going and if I am the only one there. I know that he meant it to be a joke, but inside my heart I prayed for him. I am not a person to judge others, but I pray that God will grant him the motivation to come and to learn more about God among brothers and sisters who loves God. My attitude for this event is clear: everybody is welcome. But if a person turns down the invitation due to various personal reasons, he or she is not rejecting me; he or she is rejecting God's invitation. For I am no one but a servant of my Lord.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that suppose to be you in the yearbook? However the turn out praise God for reigniting your passion to worship Him and fellowship with brothers and sisters you may not have seen in a while. +1 for effort.

    ReplyDelete