不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, February 27, 2011

kids, Yanyi adores

today is my first time visiting Kids Worship 
in preparation to be Teacher Emily next semester (starting from March) 
to sings with them! they are adorable (so naughty!!!)
One girl named Gracy raised her little hand when Esther introduced me and said in a really cute voice, 
"I have a piano teacher named Emily!^___^...“

GUESS WHAT SHE DID LATER ON? she played a prank on me!!! 
I was wearing a skirt this morning with a zipper on the back. 
She unexpectedly pulled it down from my back and I screamed! 
Lucky I have black tights underneath and nobody was behind me... 
what an incident!!! 
lol, because she was too adorable, I didn't mind. 
But sometimes kids are evil! *eyebrows raising up and down* heheheee



Before singing songs to praise God, they did origami. 
Guess what they made today? A "NO WORRY BIRDIED" led by Teacher Suki. 
I had fun learning how to make this birdie as well as spending time with the kids!!! 
For a moment, my thought of becoming a teacher came back~ worth praying about it!

Hahaha Funny how I picked this color that matched my newly coated fingers.
Kids actually sang according to this DVD with movements...
but maybe the movements were too fast, they couldn't keep up with it.

I decided to sing "Jesus love me this I know" with guitar
and "Every Move I make" with hand movements with them next Sunday ^____^
Let's Pray that they will be energetic and eager to sing these songs! 

Love my Birdie! 

2 comments:

  1. You will be great! Teacher Emily! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute :) You'll be an inspiration to your kids and you will be a great teacher!!

    ReplyDelete