不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, February 27, 2011

3:27am...

here I am... wide awake!

one good news is... 
I prayed hard tonight!
prayed to God like I never prayed before~
yearned for God's presence like I never met Him before~
asked for God's love like I never experienced it before~
sought for God's forgiveness like I never tasted forgiveness before~
lifted all my worries, ups and downs, all to God like I never did so before~

felt wonderful! 
felt so refreshed! 
I felt so energetic to embrace my dear God!

God is wonderful all the time, His mercy felt on me like the feather-like snow flakes, so soft and so comfortable. In God's love I felt no fear, no worries, but only a joyful heart that kept on repeating: hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth! 
hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth! 
hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth! 

Dear Lord, 
thanks so much for reaching down from Heaven to Earth to show how much You loved us!
How perfect You are, compare to how imperfect we are!
Yet You still offer us salvation by sacrificing Your very own son Jesus to die on the cross! 
Who else on this Earth would love us so much that He would die for us?
Only You Lord. 
Only You would humble Yourselves, took the form of human body and by that experienced what we experienced. Temptations, hunger, disappointments, and all different types of human nature emotions... yet You remained Holy and done nothing wrong. Sinlessly clean.
You are a God who understands our every feelings,
You are a God who is willing to show us personally Your everlasting, sacrificial, and never-ending love for You creation. How can I stop from praising Your Mighty name? Indeed I am a weak, but You are strong! Thanks for providing me strength to cast away my weaknesses and fear so that I can claim myself as strong! Thanks for once again reminding me the true meaning of love and forgiveness! May I continue to seek You daily and renew myself within You because You are worthy of my prayer and praise!!! Love you so so so much my Heavenly Father! 
In the name of Your beloved son, Jesus, I lift my prayer to You, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment