last of 2010, first of 2011.
Not Boston Common anymore, say hello to COPLEY!
A bit dark, but Jin was finally willing to take a photo with me! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! '11
Beautiful BLUE TREE, SHINING lights for FREE!!!
First ALONE PHOTO of '11, after the snow ball fight!
1:11 1/1/2011
I was wondering what were people doing at that time in 1:11am 1/1/1011 !!! :D
I was wondering what were people doing at that time in 1:11am 1/1/1011 !!! :D
Showing off my pretty face! =P Just kiddinnnnnnnnnnng!
You see my pink cheeks? I was SWEATING like crazy after playing with snow!
This year... I missed being with Jie Wen!!! I remember we used to run to my home to celebrate my s-father's bday every year cuz his birthday is on the 31st. Everything is different this year. He now works night shift, so we celebrated this morning and I gave him the gift last night already! :)
You see my pink cheeks? I was SWEATING like crazy after playing with snow!
This year... I missed being with Jie Wen!!! I remember we used to run to my home to celebrate my s-father's bday every year cuz his birthday is on the 31st. Everything is different this year. He now works night shift, so we celebrated this morning and I gave him the gift last night already! :)
A surprised!!!
I actually accidentally lock the door.
So when dd came back,
I was up to open the door for him along with presenting the gift directly to him!
I actually accidentally lock the door.
So when dd came back,
I was up to open the door for him along with presenting the gift directly to him!
^_______^ love-words-me
:) Yup, I did not have birthday wrapper at home!!!
Christmas wrapper worked just fine.
Christmas wrapper worked just fine.
When dd dropped the ribbon heart on the floor, it formed a natural heart!!! <3 skills... lol
2011 started off with excitement!
This year is going to be a life changing year!
Motto for the year: DISCIPLINE!
+ oil Yanyi Weng as always!!!
May God bless us all!
2011 started off with excitement!
This year is going to be a life changing year!
Motto for the year: DISCIPLINE!
+ oil Yanyi Weng as always!!!
May God bless us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment