- Thank God for loving me,
from Him I learn to love others, selflessly. - Thank my old&new family members:
biological dad (R.I.P)- the one who brought us over to America,
step dad- the one who cook amazing food for us to enjoy,
mom- the one who holds the family together,
and Jin- the one that make us learn to appreciate the value of a family.
In conclusion, nothing in life can change our relationship with each other.
Not even distance or time. - Thank my best buddies in life-
bring much inspirations and motivations for me to move on.
Not going to name any, because they should know who they are. ;) - Thank the trip to China-
where I met lovely people and was loved by many.
where I got my shortest haircut since 3rd grade!
where I bought many precious gifts&went to famous places.
where I embraced nature with fresh morning air and late night moonlight.
where I learn to appreciate even more for the education I have in America.
where I miss my family for the longest time!
where I experienced a sense of grown up, yet was loved like a child.
where I learned more about China history& be more proud of my birth country.
where I ate so much delicious food that my pimple felt jealous, so it joined me in the trip too. - Thank BCEC Missions Week-
I learned to appreciate missionaries much more.
When we accept Jesus Christ as our savior, when we claim God as our Heavenly Father, we became a family. When God has a mission for His child, it is my responsibility to fulfill the purpose with a willing, fearless heart. Living in comfort zone is only for people who wants no change in their life. All the good experiences are outside of the our comfort zone. ;) - Thank the brokenness in life-
witness God's ever-lasting love, which tapes all the scattered pieces back together.
overcame awkwardness, coldness, and silence, I learned to love other simply because I love, not because what they have to offer to me in return or what they do. - Thank my red camera-
my main source of creativity: life without you is like a diary without words! - Thank my health-
never once in this year did I have a fever or any sickness longer than 2 days. - Thank my volleyball team-
we did not officially win City Champs, but they know we were undefeated in our league.
we beat BLS and make it to the second round of State Game, both for the first time in history! - Thank my clothes-
to tell you all a secret, most of my clothes were brought by my mother (okay, this is no secret). Other than that fact, more than 30% of my clothes were donated by my mom's friends, or from a mysterious source. I just wear whatever is available to me and make the best out of them. Appreciate the work behind all products, that is what I learn from China also. - Thank the knowledge of languages-
with them, so many doors are opened up to me! - Thank the Chinese characters-
learn to appreciate my culture so much more!!!
be a Karamoko (meaning "teacher" in an African language) to one of my friends who is interested in Chinese. - Thank for the PASSION TO PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To pray day and night! to pray with passions!
Give thanks for Jaeson Ma's book! - The list goes on and on... but I will stop here, at this random # because I give thanks to my spontaneous character. Sometimes spontaneity is more honest than purposely-planned. ;)
P.S. I ate more duck than turkey today! surprise!!!
不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thanks-GOD'for-giving, Happy INDEED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do I count as one of your best friends? Hehe, just wondering! :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for your heartfelt sharing ah yanyi! :D May God bring your more blessings this coming years...so you can bless those around you.
ReplyDelete