I absolutely adore Chinese Proverbs.
They can an be interpret in depth in so many layers.
For every unique experience that I gained; I felt extremely excited to have a Chinese Proverb that fit perfectly about how I felt.
So tonight was a rough night. Actually yesterday was a rough day also. But I pulled through it. Now I am renewed.
A new day is ahead. I ought not to waste it in any way.
Make each day precious, that's what I keep reminding myself.
I found a weakness and learn something new about myself. interesting~吃得苦中苦,方為人上人。
don't let MY comfort zone weakens me,
fighta warrior just does not become a warrior in a day, she is expected to overcome countless failures and discover endless weaknesses. Nevertheless, as long as she is alive, she will keep fightin'.
+Oil!Thanks Shawnna, Pouchy, and maybe Sergio.
Emily! i hope you're feeling better la =) i'm glad you'd learned something new about yourself. + OIL!!!
ReplyDeletepeace & love
a