不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aza Aza, fightin'

Because I did not get what I wanted,
I promised myself to put extra effort in order to perfect my skills in precalc.
Watch I am still going to aces AP cal without taking the actual summer calc course!

Because I am always sloppy and disorganized
I promised myself to put extra effort to get myself mentally in shape for better time management for the future.
Watch I am going to be a successful scholar with nearly zero days of procrastination!

It is just a wonderful feeling to be motivated under certain circumstances.
Once I am out of this summer situation,
I will bring these new skills back to my life.
Circumstances might change, yet my skills will remain the same.
That's my goal for the last year of Crimson Summer Academy.

College is at my doorstep.
I am packing and ready to go!!!
+ oil MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

P.S.
because I am so determined and faithful in Him who believes in me,
I promise myself to put extra effort to reach my full potential, regardless of what I will get back at the end. I do not wish to have any day being wasted or unhappily lived.

"Because I do not live twice, I will just go for it" - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment