不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Friday, October 4, 2013

Scattered Thoughts: Inner Cries

It requires certain comfort level to put yourself in discomfort in order to speak up against what everyone is agreeing on. When being challenged, fear not, continue to speak up with love and understanding. After all, it takes much more effort to speak UP so that others can hear you.

For those who spoke up, your intention was well received.
For those who held back, your thoughts mattered.
For those who whispered in encouragement, thank you.

Lord, I lift up the final decision to You.
Everything is done for Your glory.

* * * * * *

My Room-
my room shall be Your temple, Oh Lord.
I clean up so I can refresh the atmosphere.
I want to reserve a place in my room to be dedicated to You, Lord.
May it be sacred,
Maybe it be a blessing,
May it be my resting place.

* * * * * *

Lord, You are a loving God for the messy people.
Messy people like me, who once twice and three time, denied You.
Your grace and mercy are never ending.
Even in my darkness moment, You connected with me.
You whispered to me secret codes that only I would understand.
My biggest battle is not fighting against You, Lord,
it is to fight without You.
I shall no longer fight behind Your back,
instead reminding myself that You got my back.
Thank You for walking the walk patiently with me.
Sincerely Your, Yanyi.

* * * * * *

What am I seeking after all?
Him and Him alone shall be my heart's most prideful cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment