不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Friday, August 16, 2013

The RA Training, the RA Life, the RA Goodness.

...Where should I begin?

I am in my shower towel ready to head to the bathroom down the hall for my shower. I've been pretty good at disciplining myself in going to bed early for training lately. Props to myself! :)

Tonight was the first night that I let 'loose' of myself and played video games with some of my RA buddies until late hours. It felt good to be in the presence of those people whom I did not even know that well several days ago and now we are so comfortable with each other!

My intuition has always been right! I knew in my heart that RAs are special in a way that I can connect to them easier than majority of the college student pool. So far I've been having a blast going to retreat, getting on the Newton shuttle bus, and simply sharing about life with my RAs.

I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT. I can not ask for a better start for my Junior year at BC. While two of my close buddies will be away from BC this semester, I am still feeling the excitement from my group!

Alright, write down more later, Yanyi! Sleep is too important for me these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment