不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Where do I stand?

People often say that many small changes can easily lead to big impact. In that case, the impact can be either beneficial or harmful. In tonight's two cases, I was stretching myself so much that it actually became harmful for my spirit. Sometimes spontaneity has its danger. I pray that God would please grant me the strong desire to remain holy, watch my tongue, and "in view of God’s mercy, to offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is my true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of my mind. Then I will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." - Romans 12:1-2 personalized.

How do we act when no one who keeps us accountable is looking? What would we say in front of others who might not know what we stand for?

I felt so uncomfortable about what happened that I just want to write it out, pray it out, and never to engage in such activity ever again.

I do not stand for what I do not agree, or engage in activity that I can not align the same values. That should just be a solid statement from now on.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment