不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Living Life

This summer has been quite an active summer!

It is a breeze that blows away life's dust, leaving a clear mind for new creativity...

God has never stop supplying me hope, even when I don't see it.
Hence, I can rightfully consider myself a conquer, thanks to my Supporter.

Two more weeks before I start my mentoring role in CSA (June 23rd)
Two more months before my RA training at BC (Aug. 9th)

Until then...
  • Dragon Boat/Tues+Thur
    Dragon Boat Race is this coming Sunday all day!!! Excited for the people who are coming and the people who are racing (I am in 1/53 race boats... crazy?)
  • Soccer/Tues or Thur
    70 minutes of sweat and learning opportunities. I am falling in love with this new sport. For years, I've been aware that some of my guy friends from church love it to death. I never bother to take the time to figure out why... why would anyone play a sport that runs so much while might not even able to touch the ball? After being surprisingly pulled into playing her first GAME without any prior practice or knowledge of the basic rules, this girl experienced what Arthur shared insightfully as "soccer is an inspiration". What a brilliant answer to my philosophical question. The level of team work that this sport requires is definitely beyond my expectation. Good communication plus good skills, the whole team triumph. The opposite? A grumpy team with much complaints mixed in with intense negative emotions of all sort. This sport can bring the best, or the worst out of you... it is truly a wonderful test of EQ. 
    Positive progress #1: jumped in the court and started making countless mistakes

    Positive progress #2: fell twice and immediately and effectively bought a pair of cleats

    Positive progress #3: talk less, do more

    Positive progress #4: be grateful to be surrounded by passionate individuals

    To be continued...

    I am loving the team! Communication makes the world go around! :)
  • Volleyball/Fri
    2/3 games per night...volleyball is like a salad, refreshing and healthy.
  • 40-hrs of domestic violence training
    1st day was a drag cos it was from 10am-5pm on a day that I was supposed to be at church worshipping my Lord and sharing quality time with my lovely girls for our monthly gathering... training content was overwhelming... and quite challenging, mentally and physically, especially for a person who was lacking sleep. Looking forward to the rest of the hours (not really- it crashes with one of my soccer day and my shadowing day!)
  • Meeting new & old friends (Qi, Ti, Vi, So, Aj, Be, Ma, Le...etc)
    Just sharing some laughters... keeping up with life. Meet for activity, meet for personal growth. Meet as many people as one can, never know who is going to be the one teaching us the life lessons. Let these lessons be a story, a mistake, a regret, a cheer, a tear, a smile, whatever it takes for us to appreciate humanity and the beauty that is installed in us even before time began.
  • Bonding with the Wengs.
    Most precious.
    Quality over quantity.
    Friends can change and be changed.
    Friends I can choose.
    Family chose me. 
    I am in it to love it. 
    The burden is never light.
    The more I knew, 
    The more I wished I held my tongue.
    Weng blood runs through me,
    like a dragon boat flowing through C.River.
    Even when I stop paddling, 
    the wind still will carry me on.
    Sometimes it is as gentle as the spring breeze,
    other times, it comes in the form of a hurricane.
    Either way, the Sun is still on schedule, rising and setting.

    He was sitting across from me like a child,
    a big child wrapped in big sized blanket.
    Looking ahead through the glassed door,
    his mind could not keep up
    with individuals coming and going in the hall.
    Lost in his decades-old thoughts,
    air plane can not fly him back to the presence.

    She was sitting right on my right,
    I used two rights, yes I did...
    In this case, not two rights can justify the actions from being wronged.
    What was considered as forgotten spoke out
    with much determination as it wanted to be remembered.

    Talk about perspectives.
    Without a shake in my voice,
    I lifted up the barrier, raw and naked.
    No need to hide,
    fear not.
    I was not there to accuse, 
    nor to dig up what was in the grave.
    I was just curious.
    Why suffer for nothing if communications would do?
    Though as sharp as the knife that cuts open one's heart,
    The question was actually aimed to remove the not-so-benign tumor
    that was subconsciously threatening the one's overall health.

    I am no where close to even being a surgeon's assistant.
    I am just one girl, with a heart for love. 
    Yearning, crying, desiring, beating, 
    more or less,
    everyday, 
    for love.
    For the love that I thought I deserved by divine right. 
    For the love that was so unjustly held back.
    For the love that supposedly nurtures the Wengs, as one family, under God.

    Who am I to judge?
    Who am I to analyze?
    Who am I to question?
    Who am I to even be typing this seemingly non-sense, 
    contemplating to oneself in 5am in the morning?

    I am just a girl, with a heart for love. 
    As I recognized my natural identify in my Creator,
    I became a girl with more than just a heart for love.
    I am still a girl, with a heart for love and to love.

    The burden is still overwhelmingly heavy
    when I try to carry it on my own.
    Does it suck when you are the only one with the access code?
    Oh yes.
    Here is the magical twist in this girl's life.
    “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
    With gentleness and humility,
    LOVE ON.
    Love boldly, love unconditionally, love sacrificially, love like there is no tomorrow.
    Take the Lord's burden, take care of the plot freely.
    His yoke is easy. Why choose the heavy one?
    As a not-so-professional gardener, former greenhouse caretaker, I have learned the secret of planting the best veggies and fruits. Do what I can control, lift up what I can not control. He will take care of my food supply for me.
    Prayer: Let go. Forgive. Live life.
  • Graduation+Special Events (Na's bday)
    Sometimes takes up an entire day... sometimes just go to show respect... sometimes... just because... =) Special note for my buddy Ju for organizing millions of summer activities. Who in the world has so much time?! *grateful*
  • Gardener YY
    will be planting tomatos... cucumber?... basil... etc in my precious plot of land. =P gotta do some extra research!!! Left the farm life, returning to the farm life.
  • MiscellaneousThank You letters: all 120+ of them. I want to hand write them... but 120+ is keeping me from even starting. Breathe in, breathe out, just gotta do it!!! 4 hours is enough huh? haha.
  • AMBITION? 
    • Written test, road test in two weeks and two days? I need to do more research!!!
    • doing a M-video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is God in this schedule?
Lord, please fit me into Your schedule!
All day, everyday.
In all things that I do... or not do, may I reflect and glorify God's name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment