When we obey God, it is the beginning of goodness. Guaranteed. Even if we do not know what to expect (from the situation), expect God's goodness and be faithful that He will carry us through. Too many times I've experienced this and I have no words to better put it: hallelujah Lord!!! Glory be to you alone!!! Thank YOU so much for your Son and your unfailing love. Thank YOU so much for loving me even when I was a sinner. I can not overcome sin, but YOU can. I pray that you would continue to strengthen my faith and my heart so that even when I fail you, I would have the courage to come back to you and lay myself bare before Your feet Lord. Thank You so much for Cornerstone Core. I am so excited to serve with these lovely brothers and sisters in Christ!!! I pray that You would continue to remind me what it means to be intentional and invested in others' lives. I pray that my heart will never be hardened. I pray that Your love would always renew my heart so that I can scream PRAISE YOU LORD every morning when I wake up and every night when I head to bed!
"There are changes deep inside our hearts that only we can sense"- Unknown.
I can already feel that my spirit is becoming more aligned with You Lord. Please continue to guide me and teach me a heart of humility. Let me not settle down anything less than what You deserved. I am here to love You and to be in a loving relationship with You. I am falling for You. Thank You for the joy that You placed in my heart.
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is Yours
My whole life
I place in Your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In Your presence at Your throne
I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are
In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
In Jesus' precious name,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment