不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Extra mile for Friendship

What can I say but to praise You God
for today's adventure to Newport, RI?
Extra mile for friendship

What can I say but to praise You God
for placing worthy, sacrificial friends in my life?
It takes one to know one

What can I say but to praise You God 
for these undeserving love from my friends' parents?
They did not have to, yet they did, willingly and gladness

What can I say but to praise You God 
for allowing me to witness such a close yet victorious game?
The boys worked so hard for it, well-deserved!

What can I say but to praise You God
for the delicious dinner, genuine laughters, and heartfelt sharing?
Ode to Friendship of Goodness!

What can I say but to praise You God
for your safe transportation from one place to another?
If God willing, there is always a way!

What can I say but to praise You God
for the epiphanies through our conversations?
Keep up with self-expression, pray for wisdom& discernment from Him.


***

“The greatest agony is bearing an untold story inside you.” 

-Maya Angelou

*It is better to make a statement, be corrected, than never saying anything at all*

Lately I've been experiencing difficulty with expressing my thoughts. I realized why. I am lacking wisdom from You and discernment for Your glory, Lord.

"If we only read the bible, we would get arrogant. 
If we only pray to God, we would make assumptions."
What a profound insight from my friend!
Passing it on~


1 comment:

  1. 谢谢你, so thankful to have known you, even for a short period of time.你的勇气,无私,真诚,令我佩服。希望某一天,我也能像你一样,可以真诚的做自己,表现自己。做自己热爱的东西。祝福你。

    ReplyDelete