Evita for Latin America in the World.
Time for me to sit down and catch up with my courses:
Piles of readings for Spiritual Exercise & journal entries. I have been missing out so much in class because I was not well prepared for this class. What a loss!
Readings and reflections on Contextualizing Justice... this course is such a bliss. I need to take advantage and more fully engaged myself in the education part.
Readings for Personality Theories and put more effort into understanding the professor (sigh)
Readings for Interpersonal Relations are fine... I found the powerpoint to be more helpful! Love this class because the professor adores class discussion and asks interesting questions!
Honestly though... if I was not running or training for the marathon, I would so pick a course where I have no readings and just enjoy myself. Something like ceramics would be amazing! On a side note, I can't believe my friend is minoring in ceramics!!!
I have not been writing journal for so long that my mind begin to constipate! This once again reiterates how much writing means to me.
Time for me to brainstorm what's in my mind this week...
- God's love -> suite-mate (eagerly looking forward)
- Hallelujah relationship with roommate (prayer answered!)
- 48 HOURS retreat upcoming weekend (preparations in the way, excited!!!)
- begin volunteering at Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (YEAH!!!)
- One-on-One interview for RA (Lift it up to You "Emmanuel")
- Intentional lunch with little brother and heading home at some point
- Training with buddies
- Meaningful conversations!!!
- SURPRISES!
- Prayer for mentees & little sisters
~To be continued~
Above all, I can not do anything of these without God's willingness. Thank You Jesus for providing me guidance and energy in life. I want to be more than just living. I want to be alive in everything that I do, be alive in every conversation and interaction that I have with the people around me. Teach me to love with your GENEROUS LOVE!!! I love You! In Your name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment