不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oh the Joy of being a babysitter

JOY STORY 1:
"Yangi, do you know why I don't like the Chicken dance?"
"Why not?"
"Because if you fall, you will fall on the chickens"
*insert Yanyi's laughter*

JOY STORY 2:

"Yangi, I can not wait until Santa comes..."
"Really? what do you want for Christmas?"
"Lego Warcraft"
"OooO"
"Do you know that Santa is rich?"
"How do you know?"
"Because he buys gift that worths like $500!"
"really..."
*insert Yanyi's smile*
Initial thought:
"rich parents!"
Split second of evil thought:
"if only I tell you now that Santa Claus does not actually exists..."
Since I never thought Santa was real as a child,
S's innocent belief in Santa Claus gave me a breeze of happiness.

JOY STORY 3:As the kids were teaching me how to play Apples-to-Apples, S immediately told everybody that the littlest one goes first and he assigned each of us the order. I asked S in what year he was born. "2006" he said. I told him that I was born in "2007" and I was the littlest one. S looked shocked and started to laugh. L knew that I was joking and told me that I can not babysit them anymore. They should be babysitting me.

JOY STORY 4:
Unwilling to go to bed, I suggested that we should play the "Quiet Game". Whoever makes a sound or speaks first will lose. In 3, 2, 1 we started the game. S started to play tricks and attempted to make me laugh. I ended up tickling him and he lost. I was so surprised by the fact that he stood by the game rules very strictly. Quiet game is quiet game! :) Oh little kids.

Continuing Joy Story 5
Sharing these babysitting stories with friends created some joyful memories. ^_^

#JoyisContagious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment