Sometimes I need to appreciate myself more... just saying.
***
Let me take care of myself first, then take care of others.
But attempt to love others first before myself.
M is O
O* is M*
Categorical logic states that my argument is valid.
#logicFUN
Yeah, that is the kind of homework I get from Logic.

***
Let me take care of myself first, then take care of others.
But attempt to love others first before myself.
M is O
O* is M*
Categorical logic states that my argument is valid.
#logicFUN
Yeah, that is the kind of homework I get from Logic.


Love doing my logic homework! hahaha...
Anyway, what I originally wanted to express is...
I won second place in Asian TV Drama Essay Project :)
An essay contest that I entered over the summer
When I have already forgotten it
The good news took me in a surprise
Soli Deo Gloria!
Everything...
My life story, the opportunity, the placement.
Thank You my Heavenly Father
for the gift of writing, story telling, intellectual thinking, and creativity.



yanyi...i'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))
ReplyDeletewendeebee
Congrats. Its very inspiring. Keep it up. :)
ReplyDelete- Mandy