不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Monday, September 24, 2012

給自己友善的提醒,其中之一



今天的我,失去了平時信靠 主應有的耐性。

然而,天父沒有責備燕儀,

反而,天父溫柔地提醒我,

愛是恆久忍耐,
即使在迷途中也不要失去指望,
學著時時倚靠天父的耐性,
在迷途中享受著天父的同在及指引。



“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” Rainer Maria Rilke 

"Love is patient..."
Today was not a lovely day for me.
Not only did I lost the patience that I normally seek from God,
I lost my dependence on Him.
After all, God did not scold at me.
Instead, He kindly reminded me about His Love.
What is love?
Love is patient.
Even in the midst of confusion and frustration,
I shall never lose hope and love.
Always learn to depend on His Patience,
wherever there is Patience, there is Love.
Let me find beauty in messy situation,
and more importantly,
rejoice in God's presence and guidance.
"...Our hearts are restless until they find peace in You."
- St. Augustine's Confession. Oh the Art of Letting Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment