不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last one before the real beginning of Spring Break, Freshman Year

Brain Support:
Three Apples + One 'Apple' Mackbook
One bottle of Smartwater
One banana at its perfect phase

Physical Support:
Two pens of different colors, a pencil, a liquid pen & a hot pink highlighter
A notebook containing all my condense notes
Two books "Bread Giver + Oscar Wao"
Post-it note stating: "Every time I stop, Do 10 sit ups, 5 push ups, Stretch! & Smile ^^" - covering the upper right corner of my laptop so I won't be tempted to look at the time or be pressured.

Mental Support:
HOPE- the very moment that I send in this paper makes the REAL beginning of my spring break!
Work Hard, Play Hard. Serve Hard! > Freshman Leadership Program starts... this Sunday!!!

Spiritual Support:
Listening & looping a 7-min arranged gospel song...
Dear, 我要每天每刻都讚頌祢是 神!Amen.

Time approx. 6pm~
Aim: 9pm~
Due: Sunday night!

Here we go, Yanyi Weng, BeCause you can and you will, not only to get it done, but get it WELL done. :) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment