m___i___s___s___i___n___g
If I can only articulate my words
paint my thoughts into a picture
analyze and come to a conclusion
of some sort
LIFE would be much better
but life is good, isn't it?
life IS good...
yet so many desires awaiting to be fulfilled
so many dreams getting lost in fear
What happened to contentment?
an important part of my life is
m___i___s___s___i___n___g
I have yet to find out what
thinking outside of the box,
breaking through the limits,
Oh how freedom comes with risks and sacrifices
Courage must accompany freedom
or else one would get lost in the boundlessness
Faith must also accompany freedom
or else one would stop believing in dream, in fulfillment
but what is freedom then if it must be accompanied by something else?
Psalm 42:5
5 Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
「我的心哪,你為何憂悶﹖為何在我裡面煩躁﹖應當仰望神,因他笑臉幫助我;我還要稱讚他。」(詩42:5)
http://www.fundamentalbook.com/article129.htm
Conclusion:
over-reflection is an invisible disease.
Reflect accordingly, with hope.
Reflect on reflections that reflect God's love.
:))
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.
「我的心哪,你為何憂悶﹖為何在我裡面煩躁﹖應當仰望神,因他笑臉幫助我;我還要稱讚他。」(詩42:5)
http://www.fundamentalbook.com/article129.htm
Conclusion:
over-reflection is an invisible disease.
Reflect accordingly, with hope.
Reflect on reflections that reflect God's love.
:))
No comments:
Post a Comment