the cheerful voice,
the genuine smile,
the innocent eyes,
the hope and love found within
the invisible link between
Grandfather and Grandson.
I would never forget the note
given to me by that old man
the wrinkles near his eyes
painted his age
but the stroke of the red marker in his hand
appeared more youthful than ever
There he was
sitting right next to his grandson
drawing him a picture of love
he took the scissor
and cut out a heart
as if he was in his grandson's age
making a lovely card for his own grandfather
If there is any place on earth
called Heaven.
That day,
that moment,
I saw angelic beauty,
and felt God presence,
for He is the very definition of
s a c r i f i c i a l love
for He is the very definition of
s a c r i f i c i a l love
The smile that he showed me...
vividly last until this day
and many more days to come
in the unknown future
not full of fear,
but full of LOVE.
not full of fear,
but full of LOVE.
"Like Grandfather, Like Grandson"-Yanyi Weng
Flashback to the My Father's Day Event 2 years ago!
I love grannies and grandpas with their grandchildren! It's SO cute! I remember seeing a grandma giving her granddaughter who was just about (3-4) a piggyback ride because she was tired or she fell(? haha kinda forgot why). Anyhow, it was such a heartfelt moment♥
ReplyDeleteKit Chong and his grandpa are adorable! ^^
I remember we were talking about planning a second one...haha whatever happened to that?