不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, July 30, 2011

You're my Love!




The more I seek, the more I realize how much I am loved by You Lord.


In a gloomy day like today, You put sister in Christ Beryl near me, and allow her to ask me if I wanted to pray at the moment when I needed it the most. As we joined together to share our experiences and our walk with you, my heart just can not stop from praising Your name!!! You are so worthy of our praises!!! As we prayed together, I could feel the burden drops from my shoulder and I felt so refreshed! I am simply satisfied with what had happened today :) Regardless of the morning, tonight's Talent Show was wonderful- performed with best roommie Rosemary *sang, played guitar, and acted (a little =P), Sushi buffet with Alpha, Evy& Steve at Yamato, late night walking in the rain back BC... As Evy described, the rain felt 'rebirthing'. I nodded my head, indeed. 


I have not walk in the rain for so long. I remember how much I used to love rain and the feeling of walking in rain. As I get a little older, I begin to dislike the wetness, and I care a little bit more about my clothes and my hair. Time to get back to these old carefree days and just be natural. Embrace nature. Yanyi Weng, don't forget your screen name is: art_of_nature!!!


<3
THANK YOU GOD!
SIX FLAG TMR.
Be Back Later.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment