不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It makes me really sad when I see my friends suffer. especially my close friends. Sometimes I wish I can find a way to communicate with them, share God's peace and love with them, so that they can experience the same exciting life as I always do! with hope, with faith and with love!!!

Before I met Jesus, and how He died on the cross, I tried to live my life relying on myself. Even as a Christian right now, I still sometimes fall back into my old self and rely on my power human power. But after I met Jesus, my eyes were open to Hope, Faith and Love. I can see beauty in all God's creation. Even this world may be ugly, we are still lovable people. How do I know? Because Jesus paid His life for us. Sin covered us human beings with an ugly appearance, yet in God's eyes, we are His beloved creation. Ever since God created Adam according to His own image, we reflects God's face.

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."- Genesis 1:27.


God never promise us a life without suffering, but He promises us that we would experience His love and His power through suffering. We would gain strength and power to overcome suffering. We would get to know more about this Creator.


Speaking for myself, 
I want to let today be a day to renew my spiritual life. 
I want to discipline myself and spend time on what is worthy.
I want to cast away my old self and live a new life for God.
I want no comfort zone but continue to walk in God's planned journey.
I want to admit I am weak, but He is strong.
I believe that everything is possible in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment