不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Healthy Eating Week for Yanyi!

though it is not recent that I realized how unhealthy my eating habits are, but I never care to do anything about it. For the past few weeks (months?) I've been eating after 12pm and my daily meals tend to mainly focus on meat!

Mr. Huie once said he likes girls that can eat. haha. that's me!!! I am not afraid to eat, but I want to eat healthier so I can have a healthier body to support my daily thinking and daily doings. :D

+ oil me la!!!

  • No eating after 10:30pm
  • No more than 1 rice meal on weekdays and 2 rice meal on weekend!
  • Must eat breakfast daily!!!
  • No junk food but a fruit each day
DAY ONE:
Cereal + Banana slices, night snack replacing the usual meal at 12pm





A Few hours later... 12:38 am.
I stepped outside of my room when sdad came home. 
Already smelling something good, 
I stopped by the dinner table alone.
In a rectangular box covered by a brown plastic bag,
I wished so badly that it is now noon!
'Cuz then I am free to enjoy the food!
But now I can only hope that afternoon would come soon!


Dilemma!
I can feel a mini demon and a mini angel standing on each of my shoulder, whispering to me...













Guess what I ended up choosing?!


















YANYI WENG! ADD OIL! Cheer up!
It is only DAY 1!!! You have a long way to gooooooooooooooo!

1 comment: