Not good! I do not want to have holes in my life...
So here let me record my perfect Thursday!
Wa Family's first in a while hangout to get milkshake was absolutely hilarious! How can it not be with Sagwa Shawnna around? hahaha, as usual, we thought we lost her when we were in CVS because she always wandered off our eyesight! (Quote Maxine: somebody got into Yale but can't hold a balloon right or cross the street by herself... hahah) when I actually guide Dongwa and Sheegwa to Chinatown from Downtown (not too surprisingly, they did not know how to go there), Sagwa needs to get cash. So we went all the way from Chinatown to Bank of America. After that, we finally got to get our milkshake. Once again, Sagwa got brain-freezed when she drank the greenapple yet she still kept drinking. So adorable!!!
I think my little brother enjoyed hanging out with us too. He especially like Dongwa, maybe because they are both guys and they are both kiddo! hahaha... Lil bro kept asking to see if Africa has lions... stereotypes much!
fast forward to getting another three Vietnamese subs, Sagwa left to make it home by 6pm. Dognwa, lil bro and I went to the library to work on AP calc homework. Not so surprisingly, we went on the wrong side of the subway! haha this often happened to Sagwa and me, but Dongwa and me? hmmm first time. Conclusion: I think I am the issue here.
Anyway, we brought some DVDs from the library and worked on AP calc.
fast forward to meeting up with Mandy and Sophie for Sushi!
It was funny how Mandy ended up bringing her friend Terrel, who happens too be black too, just like Dongwa. So we had a good laugh on that. xD
6 people, 1 tiny table, 4 Green apples plus 1 strawberries milkshake, 7*8 sushi's, $46.50.
Highlight of the day!
Love it so much.
Love the friends,
Love the laughs,
Love the silly jokes,
Love how we meet so rarely yet still close to each other,
Love how open-minded we are,
simply love ...us, Mandy&Sophie&Dongwa&Terrel&Jin.
We should definitely have another one!
Too bad my camera ran out of battery. aiya. ^_____^
P.S thanks wendeebee's cross state text <3 daily surprise!!!
P.S thanks wendeebee's cross state text <3 daily surprise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment