不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Risk, No Gain


你要保守你心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出(箴4:23

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. (Proverb 4:23)

Dear Yanyi, 
It is so our human nature to do things right in order to avoid unnecessary waste of time and energy... but life is about learning from mistakes and constantly fighting against our own weaknesses so we can grow to be stronger, more Christ-like! So give yourself a tap in the shoulder and forgive yourself whenever you made mistakes in your life... whether if it is inappropriate words that came out of mouth in anger, wrong attitude towards family, teachers and friends etc. Learn to love yourself more :)

I feel like I am in a phase where if I continue to live my life without praying for a day, I fall into temptations so easily... the temptations of easily anger, having an ungrateful heart, being self-centered, or pay too much attention to the earthly reward.


Yanyi, please guard your heart as advised in the Bible. Pray hard! Harder than ever!!! Protect your heart! Pray often for guidance, for peace, for love, for discipline, for everything because your life depends on this faith in God. You are living a life for God and God only. Let it be meaningful~~~

Heaven Father, You have showed me countless blessings in the past and You continue to listen to my prayers today and forever more! Please grant me the passion to seek you daily, whether in need or in contentment, whether weary or joyful, in everything I do, may I do it to glorify Your name! I am a forgetful person that often fall back into the old mistakes that I made, but Lord, help me to remember, help me to maintain a life passionate for You! burning love for You! be what is pleasing to You! No matter how others question about Your presence, how others questions about Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, or how others questions about the authority of the Bible, none of these will change the fact that You are indeed the one and only Creator of this universe. That Jesus Christ has declares Himself as the Son of God, and many people had been saved in the name of Jesus Christ. Who else on earth has the power to do that? While we are still sinners, Jesus Christ died for us in the cross so that we can be saved from the punishment of sin. How many times have I pondered upon this and still stand in awe of this sacrificial love?! Glory to You forever, my dear Lord! You humble Yourself in order to save Your own creations. In response, may I be willing to live my life for You. I was lost, now am found, in the presence of your endless love. Love You, God Almighty!!! 

Harvard Summer '10...
During a morning walk did I decided to cherish color Green.
Here's one of my favorite. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment