not because of what I want,
not because of how I dress,
not because of how I look,
not because of how I act,
not because of the wonderful people I met,
not because of the wonderful people that love me and whom I love,
not because of my love for nature, for art, for creativity, for language, for family, for friends, nor for God...
none of these...
I am special simply because God created me and He told me He loves me so much that He sacrificed His own son Jesus for me so that I can have eternal life by faithfully trust in Him. <3
There are so much in the Bible that I still need to explore; so many questions that I do not have the answers to; so often times I will still struggle to love God with all my heart, my soul and my mind; and so often I still wonder how can people believes in other gods other than this Almighty, Creator of the Universe, Father of Jesus and Father of all His beloved children... they can not be all REAL God, either you are wrong, I am wrong or we are both wrong. We can not be both right, that is for a fact. But because I have tasted the sweetness of God's love, I can not just lie to myself and the people around me that there is no God, that there is no Jesus... the Holy Spirit in my heart is so alive that there is no way I can deny His existence (Why would I?) Every time when I seek God with all my heart, He fills my heart with love and peace; every time when I ask God for advise and direction for life, He gives me a plan way better than I can ever imagine. God is a creative God, He is an artistic God, He is a merciful God, He is a powerful God. He is a God who understands exactly how we feel, this is especially true when Jesus Himself physically lived on earth. I am special not because of the circumstances and environment that I grow up in or who I am becoming to be, I am special because I am a sheep who was lost but now found and by free will given by God, I chose to live a life for God and only God.
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom,
the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment