不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sometimes...

I need to DO something!!!
More snow day at home equalized more time wasted on watching dramas, I did not plan to live my life like that!!! X___X Now I have a slight headache from watching the drama... sigh~

Recently, I feel like I am trapped in an idle mood where I have no passion to do anything exciting, extraordinary, or meaningful...

The older you get, the harder you honestly express yourself to others. This is so true, and I do not want that!!! I can feel I am going through spiritually low point because I have not pray, read the bible, and seek God for at least three days now... life without seeking God daily seems so meaningless to me. I think this is good that I can at least identify my problem, but at the same time, it is not so good that I am losing my discipline again! Since I have tasted the abundance life coming from God, nothing on earth can satisfied my need as fully as God... Oh my heart, how come you became so weary, so slow and so insensitive to seek for God? All the grace and blessings that God has given you in the past are worthy of your devotions to Him, yet you allowed yourself to be so occupied with earthly needs! What happened to the determination of time-management? Disciplines? Finish reading the bible by the end of this year? Serve God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind? 




Come Holy Spirit (聖靈請你來)
- City Harvest Church

Come Holy Spirit fall on me now
I need your anoiting come in your power

I love you Holy Spirit
You came to captivating my soul
And everyday I grow to love you more

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew

Nothing compares to this place
Where I can see you face to face
I worship you in spirit and in truth

聖靈請你來充滿我心
我需要你恩膏充滿我靈

聖靈啊,我好愛你
我的靈讓你牽引
而每一天我要更深愛你

我要追求你主 我將生命獻給你
牽引我更親近你 你大能更新我靈

無人能與你相比 主我仰望你的榮面
我要用心靈和誠實敬拜你

1 comment: