不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Thursday, January 13, 2011

it's only 13 of January?!!

Last year seemed to me so far away. Whenever January first hit, and the year is increased by another number, my memory of that previous year just fades away in the history line... This year is indeed so different than the last couple of years. My camera wasn't with me at the moment I count down; there was no fire work; I was not in Boston Common nor Boston Harbor; I was actually with my little brother rather than a girl friend like all the previous years; I was looking for my friend-failed; I had my first snowball fight for the year at 1am...

For the past few weeks, so many things happened. some of it with photos...


January 1st @ home, fixed my alarm clock!!!





Back to the team! with an important mission!!!


I am the MAN at home!


For Rachel, used to be the bride-to-be, then the bride, then Mrs. Murakawa!

 
(during bridal shower)

(bridal&honeymoon gift!)


Jin longed to go to KFC for chicken wings! We made it.



HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!


On our way to wedding!





"For I know the plan I have for you, declares the LORD, plans... to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11)


you showed me what is a pure bride. ^_____^ Blessings! <3


So cute, both of you!!!



Our GOD is an amazing God, never breaks His promises! 
You two will be my forever witness of God's love!!!

Thanks for your sharing in the past, 
thanks for every single moment that we spend together, 
if it was not God, 
there's no way we could meet and become such good friends!!! 



Look at Jie's make-up skills... love my purple eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment