for God's power is beyond our imagination...
You want to see miracles happen?
Pray for it, ask for it, seek God's presence in it,
trust that God will lead you to a plan greater than you can handle,
He will drant you the power and strength you need,
if you are willing to take the first step of lifting yourself up to Him.
Father Lord,
Today is definitely a life-changing day, for you opened my eyes to see how fragile our body is. You opened my eyes to witness how weak and how helpless one can be in just a blink of the eyes. I lift up my cousin to You as he was told to have diabetes, type 1. I know it is not an accident that he would call me from the hospital. It is not an accident that I met my aunt, and grandparents in the train station without any plan. I know You have place me back to my cousin's life for a reason.
For the last 6 years we did not say a word to each other. I totally forgot the presence of this cousin in America, the one whom I hang out so much when we were little children. Father Lord, You brought him back to my life last year during Church Fellowship Spring Camp in April. You gave me the epiphany to hand him the form and invite him to the camping. Though I was little faith at the time when I hand him the invitation, using my own judgment that he might not come, Lord, You have showed me more than I can imagine. He ended up coming to Spring Camp with 3 of his other friends. Though he did not choose to believe in you during spring camp, I know You have touched his heart and slowly opening the door of his heart to get to know more about you.
Three months ago, I received an email from Amos by accident, about Jason Ma's concert at Harvard Square. It was an event intended for Harvard and Northeastern students, yet Lord you have brought us there. You have brought my cousin and his three friends to go to the concert after literally 30 minutes of struggles. Lord, you have performed miracle at that time already! without enough cash, you have provided us a way there. Lord, I know everything is in Your plan, and all we need to do is seek Your presence to be with us while we walk in Your plan. I ask for your mercy Lord, as my cousin found out last week that he has diabetes. From now on for the rest of his life, he has to inject insulin three times a day before meals and test for his blood level four times a day! How scary is that thought? How shock I was when I put myself in his shoes?
Lord, I am weak. You are strong. I am poor, You are rich. I ask for Your love and peace to just pour out to my cousin like heavy rains pour down on earth. Father, I lift up my cousin to you, from now on and the rest of his life. I know it is in Your plan that You want me to further introduce You into his life. I knew it and I can feel it! Lord, I ask for Your wisdom and for Your blessing to strengthen me as a messenger of the gospel, of the Good News. I ask the Holy Spirit to continue knocking on my cousin's heart, so that his heart will be soften and more open to Your words. Father, I just want to give thanks to You. I give thanks to You when I am in trouble, I give thanks to You when I am in joy, I give thanks to You when I see no path ahead, I give thanks to You until I can no longer speak! I will sing to You in halleluljah! For you are a healing God! I sing to you in hallelujah, for you have saved so many souls, not bodies. Our soul is way more important than our body. Without a soul, we will all just be cold-blooded. I pray for courage for my cousin as he has to endure the pain everyday from now on. I pray for comfort for my cousin's parents, as they have to watch their only child suffer, and sometimes even have to inject the needle into their own child's hand! How painful is that! I am sure that pain is greater than our body pain, it is a pain from the soul! I bet their soul must cries out WHY? Why my son? Father Lord, I believe everything happens for a reason.
I pray that my cousin will come to know You more, and find peace in You. In Your love there is no fear, Lord, You have showed me countless times of how you turn pain into peace and turn curse into blessing! I pray Your presence to be with me, my cousin and everyone that cares about my cousin. I sincerely ask for Your presence even though I know that You are everything. You are always presence. But knowing that You listen to my prayer sooths my heart, because I know You can help me take care of my cousin better than anybody else. No doctors or medications can replace You because You are a mighty God. You are the definition of miracle. Lord, I am not asking for your instant healing. I am asking for Your presence to be with my cousin... let Your love cast away his fear so that he will find forever comfort in You. From then, he will be able to claim himself as strong and rich, for he has seen the power of his Creator... the one that changes people's life like no one else on heaven and earth can compare.
Lord, I pray for whoever ends up reading this pray, please invite them to join me in prayer for my cousin. My cousin's sudden change in life reminds me of my own situation because I should stop abusing my own health by staying up late at night. It is really a blessing to just have a healthy body. Why am I sometimes even complain about the smallest things in the world? Lord, open my eyes to see what is significant in Your Kingdom, and not what is so temporary on this earth that it will vanish the next time I blink my eyes. Lord, help me to spend my time wisely, because You have called me to a mission. The mission of bringing people to know You and to live a life for You. Thank you lord, for everything in my life, all the love, the blessings, the gracious pain, and the faith!!!
In Your beloved Jesus Christ's name I lift up this public prayer in sincerity,
Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment