不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Live by faith, not by sight!

Tears filled my eyes whenever I watch this video. Seeing all these passion followers of Christ to live out their life with love of Christ through faith and not sight encourage me so much to live a life for Christ.

"When I receive the vision, I obey. I follow God, I experience God" -Taiwanese pastor

"We, as Christians, must have the creativity mind set; must have the creative strength, creative power and influence, everything is based on our hand. God has given us that power to be the change. It is whether we want to be that change. Are you ready for it? Do you want to be the change?" - Store owner passionate for Christ.

"For me faith is not size. I am but a simple man. I said with all sincerity in my heart. I see faith as a force that works through love" - young pastor serving Asia.

All taken from Jaeson Ma's video.

Pray hard, Yanyi. Pray ambitiously. Live a life worthy of living by loving others, changing other's life through the power of Christ's love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment